Thursday, March 19, 2009

Doctors Appointment Yesterday

So I went yesterday for my 31 week appointment and the BIG ultrasound. I almost cried when I first got there because the lady that made my appointment two weeks ago at my last appointment, didn't enter my appointment in correctly and it was showing that I didn't have an appointment yesterday. Luckily they were able to get me in anyway.

Turns out baby Eli is a big boy! He's already measuring over 4lbs and has a head full of hair! We could see it on the ultrasound :) Dr says Eli is between the 65th percentile and 70th. My belly and ultrasound said that I am measuring at 32 weeks but dr is not changing the due date because he feels like Eli will come on his own time anyway. That's okay with me. He said I only have to take two more 7p shots so I'm thrilled with that!

They did see something on my ultrasound and compared with some pain I've been having, they are sending me to have a gall bladder ultrasound next Wednesday. Dr says it's a possibility that I will have my gall bladder taken out right after having Eli. We'll see. My appointment is at 8 am Wednesday morning and I'm not allowed to eat for 8 hours before the appointment!!! Crazy, telling a pregnant woman that she can't eat! The night before I am not allowed to have anything fried or greasy. Should be interesting... :)

Anyway, overall it was a pretty positive appointment. Cervix is closed and looks great, even with a big boy!!!!! Elijah kept sticking his tongue out at us during the ultrasound...OH! and he has TURNED!!!!! YAY! He's head down, butt up but had one foot stuck in his mouth :) I thought yesterday that he was doing some crazy acrobatics...turns out I was right!!! Well just thought I'd share my lovely day yesterday!

No comments: